Saturday, September 13, 2008

Never ending liberal "tolerance"

At Costco today, I was in the books and movie section when I saw more evidence of "tolerant" liberals expressing their first amendment right while trying to take someone else's away. The books Obama Nation were covered with several of Michael Moore's book Election Guide (of course so clearly in favor of Obama). So I kindly moved them over a little ways.

Will it ever end?

Tonight, while preparing to sign into hotmail, the MSN homepage was littered with lies or exaggerated stories about Palin. You don't see their stories covered up with someone else's books.

The way I see it, we are pretty damn privileged. I was on my way to babysit tonight when I realized how lucky we are in this country and I don't understand why liberals want to take away our rights, our freedoms. How lucky am I to have the opportunity to be on my way to work for money, make a living. I am so fortunate to be able to drive a newer sedan blasting the folk music of Jewel while sipping my Starbucks chai latte. It's a sunny day, beautiful for a drive through the cascade mountains. Thank the Lord, we are so lucky to be so free and enjoy all of those privileges.

But the liberals would rather be negative about what we don't have and what we haven't accomplished. Rather than be true to their own words of love and tolerance, they are set on destroying Palin.

No, it wont end. It's so overwhelming and it makes me feel tired.

No comments: