Thursday, September 4, 2008

I wonder what it's like...

Before John McCain was 10 minutes into his speech, there were some crazed Obama fans running toward the stage as a distraction. When I saw this, my first reaction was anger. I couldn't, and still can't, understand how the "party of love, peace, and tolerance" can be so hate-filled and ape-like, running around like a bunch of savages trying to ruin a peaceful gathering of Republican and American unity.

But then I thought about it. I wonder what is it like to be so obsessed with someone that it would consume the entirety of my soul to the point of needing to make an ass out myself to show my love and affection and adoration for a stranger, a human man I have never met and probably will never meet.

I wonder what it's like...

No comments: