Thursday, December 11, 2008

No more politics please

I'm so sick of the news. I'm sick of politics-- no actually I'm sick of corrupt politics and Chicago thug politics. In my humble opinion we the people need to clean house, the House and Senate to be precise. How do we go about revolting against our outrageous government? I just read an article on msn.com about how California is finding new ways to tax the crap out of people based on the phantom global warming. Green and Global Warming is a business based on inciting fear in people, not fact. Isn't that terrorism? Now BO is going to push that agenda when he's in his new position as dictator. California is urging him to do so. I think a lot of people paid into BO's campaign and now he must pay them back. He's going to sell our liberty. Liberty lost is rarely recovered.

Mark Levin said this today: Conservatism is the antidote to tyranny.

Here's hoping.

No comments: