Sunday, August 10, 2008

Attention Everyone

I just wanted to rub it in the Liberals faces that I bought yet another gun. HA HA!!

Yes, I bought myself a Kimber Ultra-Carry II with night sights. Right after I bought it I took it to the indoor range and shot it. That is the sweetest gun ever. And this afternoon, I went and shot my AR. Another sweet gun. I must say, I am getting better at shooting although I managed to shoot the man-silhouette target in the fellas...twice.

I have a little rail on my XD so I think I'll attach a little flashlight on the end and maybe a red dot laser if I feel the need. I saw some light/laser combo attachments at the gun show and thought it would be great especially on the gun I keep on my night stand. Then I'm thinking I'll build a tricked out AR a little at a time. Or perhaps get an AK? So many things to choose from.

Now all I need to do is figure out the best way to carry my Kimber.

No comments: