Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just when I start doubting people...

...someone goes and gives me their sighting scope for FREE! Wow! Thank you kind stranger!

Not that I base my opinion of people on how giving they are but lately there has been a lot of issues with crime and the sagging economy which tend to make people a little more grumpy than usual. Worse, the economy troubles are right before Christmas which probably magnifies just how broke and in trouble financially people really are. So when a stranger gives me something "just because" in the middle of such times, it makes me a little more appreciative.

And for those who are worried about this being a shady kind of giving, don't worry; the person who gave it to me is a regular at the gun range who I've seen from time to time.

No comments: