Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It happened again

I wrote a post a while ago about how I had a surreal split-second feeling that I was dreaming, that nobody could be so stupid as to like Obama and want to vote him into office. But the feeling passed and was quickly brought back into the reality of our stupid democrats. Well it happened again.

I was watching a cheesy movie call Win a Date with Tad Hamilton tonight when I had a similar moment. In the middle of the movie there was a part where they played pretty music while showing a beautiful bridge in the middle of lush green mountains. It was at that split-second moment that I thought the election thing was a joke or that it was over. It must've been the beauty of our land with the genius engineering that made me think how silly it is to be so divided in "this greatest nation on God's green earth" (Michael Medved). Or perhaps the bridge made me think of how silly the democrats are for trying to crush and destroy Sarah Palin when they are more guilt-filled than she is.

I don't know what it was exactly that struck up such a vivid emotion but it was the same surreal coma/dream feeling I had back in July. Why? Why do people love Obama?

Why, why, why?

No comments: