Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tea Party, Seattle

Check out Ann Coulter's take on Tea Parties and Obama.

This was an incredibly respectful event. How can the leftists think that we are the rabid extremists? Last time I checked, it's always the lefty events that have crime and disruption. I'm reading the book Slouching Towards Gomorrah and just finished chapter two about the incredibly violent protests of the 60s.

Anyway, we chanted "USA!" and whooped, hollered and booed but no one started fights, started fires, turned cars, spit on opposing sides, or littered. The cops actually looked a little bored.



Right after the event was declared finished, the YR gang went up stage to sing the National Anthem... and to show off my sign of course :)

















Gary


















My sign :)



















Stephanie and me posing with THE most popular sign at the event.

No comments: