Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some adults never "grow up"

No, I am not talking about my former friend (although she falls into the category). I am talking about the potential President of the United States of America. How juvenile is it for Mr. Obama to fuss about Mr. Bush's comments. Bush never said that Obama would appease terrorists; he merely stated that talking does not work with terrorists. He did not say it would never work with any foreign leaders-- just terrorists. You cannot reason with sociopaths.

And today he is whining about how the media is picking on his wife, twisting her words and manipulating sound-bites. No, she really did say, "for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country." There is no twisting and manipulating about that. If you don't want your spouse to get negative attention, keep them in the background-- like Hillary is doing with Bill.

Also, he is blaming Fox news, GOP, conservative commentators and John McCain for any losses in the primary. Passing the blame? No accountability? What a crybaby.
I'm telling on you! Teacher, they're picking on me! Wah!


He is very immature and I am disgusted and disappointed that the general population cannot see beyond his pretty face and hollow promises.

Equally disgusting, a couple weeks ago Tom Hanks endorsed Obama saying, "I want Barack Obama to be president of this country--a country that once said that people of his skin color were only three-fifths of a human being." Are you kidding me? What a puerile, juvenile, nonsensical reason for wanting a person to be president. He is so blinded by the pretty skin that he can understand the damage Obama will do to this country. Kiss your U.S. Constitution rights goodbye. Say goodbye to the sanctity of marriage. Pray while you can.

The end is nigh.

No comments: